This one day course will provide you with all the skills and technical knowledge to successfully optimize your websites in your journey to Page One on Google!
This course is for individuals without prior marketing knowledge. This is a course designed for beginners. For advanced courses, check out our Masterclass Courses.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Search Engine Optimization & why they need to do it for their business
- Conduct Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- Implement both On-page & Off-page SEO to their websites
- Appreciate the reality of SEO & SEO trends
- Introduction to SEO
- What is Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engines Work (PageRank History & Understanding Trust Flow, Citation Flow & Domain Authority)
- SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Keywords Research
- Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword selection process
- Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
- Tracking of competitors’ keywords
- On-Page Optimization
- What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Building Google preferred web structure
- Google heading priorities (e.g. H1. H2, H3)
- SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
- Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
- How to expand On-page optimization through blogging
- Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
- Off-Page Optimization
- What is Off-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- Building of back links – Link Authority, Relevancy, and Diversity
- Building a strong editorial website
- How social media affects SEO ranking
- Building social media the SEO way How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
- The Reality of SEO
- WhiteHat SEO (ethical way) Vs BlackHat SEO (unethical way)
- Buying links Vs Building links
- Quality contents Vs keywords stuffing
- Contents for users Vs contents for search engines
- Cloaking, misleading redirect, hidden content on website, duplicate contents
BLENDED LEARNING 24/7 Complimentary Online Access to Google Adwords Courses on our Online Academy worth over $399, Over 300 minutes of Step By Step Training Videos, Mind Maps and Cheat Sheets.
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
- Certification of Completion By Conversion Hub Marketing – A SPH Associate Company
- FREE Google Account Setup Voucher by Google’s Adwords Specialist worth $500
- FREE $75 Google AdWords coupon (T&Cs apply) Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
- 2 Resource guides worth $199
- Exclusive discounts for Conversion Hub Academy worth $299 (access to over 30 online courses)
<em>Disclaimer : Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.</em>
Fees & Funding
Group Discounts Available
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.