1. Google Display Ad Network has an extremely vast reach of 85% of the global Internet users out there. Unlike search marketing, the Display Ad Network opens the option of the use of rich media ads such as flash banners, animated gif banners, video ads, in-video ads, etc. This provides you an interactive experience to reach out to your target audience.
Some popular websites that are frequented by Singaporeans in Google Display Network includes
YouTube, ChannelNewsAsia, Street Directory, sgCarMart , Singapore Expats, CNN.com, Bloomberg, Hardwarezone, Jobs Central, Trip Advisor, VR-Zone , Cruchy Roll , Tech Crunch, IProperty, Property Guru, Flower Pot, CozyCot, About.com and more.
*The publishers listed are for general reference only and may change at any point of time.
2. Google Display Planner is a useful too that helps you to plan which websites are most suitable.
Google Planner Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmS7iTqnmwQ
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- Click the Tools and Analysis tab and select "Display Planner."
- On the Display Planner start page, enter one or more of the following:
- What interests your customers, such as keywords or categories that fit your brand or the product you want to sell