Process Flow of ICV
1. Submit ICV Application to SPRING along with quotation
2. ICV Application is approved (Takes 4-6 weeks)
3. Client makes payment and software is deployed
4. Submit ICV Claims to SPRING along with receipt / bank statement / cheque / GIRO form
5. ICV Claims is approved (Takes 6 weeks)
The evaluation of claims and disbursement will be processed in 6 weeks upon submission of all required documentations, including a valid GIRO form. The funds will be reimbursed to your company via GIRO to your designated corporate bank account.
Claims must be submitted to SPRING via the ICV online portal within 6 months from the date of the approval of application
- 2 أعضاء وجدوا هذه المقالة مفيدة
Under the Productivity and Innovation Credit (PIC) scheme, businesses can benefit in the form of...
Ask Alvin: Yes. Ensure that the file just needs to be UTF-8 formatted when uploaded.Mobile...
If you already have Ask Alvin account and you would like to sign up for Social Media Manager...
Our partnership model are designed with the partners in mind. Given our regular software updates...
Financing Options Below are the various financing options that you can consider.1) Interest Free...