PROJECT : Audio House Campaign
CLIENT : Audio House
Audio House is a household-name electronics megastore in Singapore synonymous with customer-centric quality and value. With its 50,000 square-feet flagship store in Liang Court Shopping Centre, Audio House houses Singapore’s longest HD TV wall and the widest selection of sound rooms.
Like most electronics chain stores in Singapore, Audio House concentrates most of its A&P activities on traditional ad placement for their weekly promotions. Recognizing that more consumers were going online for research, Audio House wanted to incorporate online marketing into their existing marketing mix.
Audio House wanted to reach out to the local online community, particularly those who were looking to purchase consumer electronics such as digital cameras and LCD TVs. They also wanted to publicize their promotions through various online platforms that their customers were present on.
Conversion Hub initiated an online campaign comprising of search engine optimization, online public relations, and social media marketing. As part of our Search Engine Optimization process, Conversion Hub targeted tech & lifestyle bloggers, based on their and audience demographic fit, to provide reviews and syndicate promotions. With increased mindshare and visibility on the internet, Audio House successfully reached out to the online local community in a cost-effective avenue compared to traditional advertising.
- Media pickup by authoritative tech sites including CNET, Gadget3, and Hardwarezone
- Online media outlets such as Straits Times, Today Online, AsiaOne and blogs including Oo Gin Lee – editor of Digital Life; and Philip Wong – featured blogger of CNET Asia
- Audio House deals are mentioned among community members on Hardwarezone, CozyCot, Renotalk, SingaporeBrides, netting targeted page views of over 100,000
- Based on Hitwise results in March 2009, Audio House was ranked as one of the most popular searched websites for the category of “Appliances and Electronics”, over-taking established brands Courts and Best Denki.
- Online Public Relations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Press Release Submission
- Web 2.0 Media Syndication
- Online Buzz Monitoring