PROJECT : Digital Transformation and User Experience Design
CLIENT : Ministry Of Health (Singapore)
Ministry of Health (Singapore) manages the public healthcare system to ensure that good and affordable basic medical services are available to all Singaporeans. MOH also licenses and regulates all healthcare establishments such as hospitals, nursing homes, clinical laboratories, medical and dental clinics.
With the shift towards digital consumption, MOH wanted to review its existing online channels and digitally transform its outreach. At the same time, MOH wanted to improve the overall user experience of its online users and leverage on this revamp to meet its strategic objectives.
Conversion Hub conducted a strategic review via primary research tools including focus group studies, stakeholder interviews, heuristic analysis and heat map analysis. To gather insights for the resulting information architecture, card sort tests, tree path analysis and live user testing were also conducted. Together with the stakeholders, Conversion Hub developed a digital strategy roadmap for MOH’s online outreach.
The portal saw the following strategic pivots:
- Aggregated healthcare costs for transparency
- Simplified presentation for healthcare schemes for the public
- Transformation of eServices (CHAS, HPP Portal, HCP Locator)
Along with the resulting uplifts:
- 94% scored the new tool higher in satisfaction
- 95% scored the new tool higher in effectiveness
- 95% indicated they would use the tool after these changes
- 360 ° Human Design Methodology
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Digital Strategy & Branding
- Usability Testing