This one day course will provide you with all the skills and technical knowledge to successfully optimize your websites in your journey to Page One on Google!
Participants need to have basic working knowledge of a computer and interner browsers (Google chrome is suggested, although not compulsory). Participants are strongly encouraged to have their own website.
Who should attend?
Marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a course to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor.
(A) Introduction to SEO
What is Search Engine Optimization
How Search Engines Work
SEO vs Pay Per Click (PPC)
(B) Keywords Research
Understanding Google Keyword Planner Tool
Keyword selection process
Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
Action vs General keywords
Tracking of competitors’ keywords
(C) On-Page Optimization
What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
Type of On-Page SEO signals that Google capture
Building Google preferred web structure
Google heading priorities
SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
Google SEO Concept – Signals Priority, Relevancy, and PageRank
Understanding Google meta tag and meta description
How meta tag and meta description affects SEO Common meta tag and meta description issues
How blog affects SEO Common On-Page SEO issues
Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
(D) Off-Page Optimization
What is Off-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
Building of back links – Link Authority, Relevancy, and Diversity
Getting FREE on-going quality back links for your website (White-Hat method)
How social media affects SEO ranking
Building social media the SEO way
How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
Common social media issues – how to prevent it
(E) The Reality of SEO
WhiteHat SEO (ethical way) vs BlackHat SEO (unethical way)
Buying links vs Building links
Quality contents vs keywords stuffing
Contents for users vs contents for search engines
Cloaking, misleading redirect, hidden content on website, duplicate contents
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
• Certification of Completion By Conversion Hub Marketing – A SPH Associate Company
• FREE Google Account Setup Voucher by Google’s Adwords Specialist worth $500
• FREE $75 Google Adword coupon (T&Cs apply)
• Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
• Exclusive discounts for Conversion Hub Academy worth over $100 (access to over 20 online courses)
Disclaimer : Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.
WHY WE ARE THE TRAINER OF CHOICE?
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY!
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Individuals : $399
Small Groups (2-4 pax): $369
Large Groups (5+ pax): $355
* PIC Grant Eligible . For details please see https://goo.gl/4cFiJy
- You will need to bring your own laptop to the class and installed with latest Google Chrome browser. Please remember your laptop power supply too!
- Classes will be conducted in English
- Lunch is NOT provided. We will show you where the good stuff is and you can cherry pick!
Contact Details :
1. Will this course cover basic tasks like wesbite creation?
No. You are expected to already have a website. If you need help with website creation, we would recommend you take our WordPress 101 course. Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/wordpress-101-tickets-28176624041
2. I don’t know any coding, is that okay?
Yes! That’s perfectly fine. You won’t need any for SEO.
3. Will I be able to continue asking questions after the training?
Yes definitely, in fact, we have https://conversion-hub.com/community/question-and-answer for all our attendees to continue getting to interact among themselves easily and ask questions when help needed.
1. Where can I contact you with any questions?
You can contact us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Will my venue change?
Depending on the number of sign-ups, we reserve the right to change our event venue. In such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email, SMS, and Phone.
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable. Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
5. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 5 people to proceed. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class.