Cryptocurrency Bitcoin for Beginners
Venue & Training Date(s) : #07-07 – 61 Ubi Ave 2 Automobile Megamart Singapore 408898 (1 Min Walk from Ubi MRT)
The course is run monthly on a Saturday. Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
Millionaire John McAfee predicts that Bitcoin will reach “$500,000 by the end of 2020”
Famous billionaires like Peter Thiel (co- founder of PayPal)… Steve Wozniak (Apple’s co-founder)… and former Goldman Sachs partner Mike Novogratz have all also publicly declared they are putting money into Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Sourced from reports on:https://blog.foam.space
There is currently no other investment in the market that generates profits anywhere close to what you can earn from cryptocurrencies. Just look at the statistics on veridium.io , it is no wonder that everyone wants to get involved, but everyone says it speeds in banks, e-commrce, healthcare, and even in real estate with imbrex.
In this 1-day course, you will learn all about Cryptocurrencies, simplified, so that even if you are a complete beginner, you will be able to leave knowing how to begin your cryptocurrency investment journey. This course is FULLY CLAIMABLE using SkillsFuture Credits!
If you are interested to learn how to generate a secondary income, check out our Qoo10, Lazada & Carousell eCommerce Course here.
- Laptop – Participants are required to bring their own internet enabled laptop for hands-on exercises
- Google Authenticator App – for 2FA, will be covered in course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the current landscape, trends & opportunities for Cryptocurrencies
- Create accounts for Wallets, platforms & exchanges
- Understand basic strategies & patterns to preserve wealth
- Identify suspicious activities, MLMs and scams & avoid them
- Have confidence to tackle the Cryptocurrency Industry
(A) Introduction to Cryptocurrency, the Blockchain & Bitcoin
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is Bitcoin?
- History of Bitcoin
- How does Bitcoin work?
- What are the disadvantages of Bitcoin?
- How does Bitcoin get its value?
(B) The Cryptocurrency Hype
- Why is there so much hype about cryptocurrency?
- Overview of the big 3 (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & Ripple)
- Key Concept #1: Whales
- Key Concept #2: Mooning
- Key Concept #3: HODL
- Key Concept #4: FOMO & FUD
- Key Concept #5: Shilling
(C) How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies?
- Mining Cryptocurrency (Long term Investment: 1-3 years)
- How does Mining work?
- What is Proof of Work (POW)
- What is Proof of Stake (POS)
- Comparison between POW & POS
- Cloud Mining, Mining Pools & Individual Mining: Which is for you?
- Calculating Mining Profitability
- Trading Cryptocurrency (Short term investment: less than 1 year)
- Setting up a Coinbase account to buy BTC & ETH
- Alternatives to Coinbase (how to choose a buying platform)
- Setting up fiat to cryptocurrency systems
- Setting up a desktop wallet
- Alternatives to a desktop wallet (how to choose a wallet)
- Setting up a Binance account
- Alternatives to Binance (how to choose an exchange)
- Staking Cryptocurrencies (Long term investment: 1-3 years)
- Lending Cryptocurrencies (Mid term investment: 1-6 months)
(D) Building your Cryptocurrency Portfolio
- 5 key lessons learnt from my experience
- Lesson #1: Cut Out The Emotion (Say NO to FOMO or FUD)
- Lesson #2: Diversify Your Portfolio
- Lesson #3: Establish a Strategy
- Lesson #4: Do your Due Diligence
- Lesson #5: Exit With Principle ASAP
- Top Altcoins that have caught the eye of investors
- Setting up Portfolio tracking
- Basic terms on Binance
- Calling for & executing trades on Binance
(E) Problems with Cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin theft, Ethereum Hacks & lost of coins
- Cryptocurrency forks & how it affects you
- Cryptocurrency MLMs
- Cryptocurrency Scams
- Mining block difficulty & payoffs
- ICOs: What to look out for & how to make the best bets possible
(G) Future of Cryptocurrencies & Bitcoin
- How do the experts see cryptocurrency?
- Will government regulations stop Bitcoin?
- Future applications of the blockchain
- Where do we go from here?
Post Course Support
All participants will be invited to an exclusive Facebook Community & Telegraph group.
Full Course Fees Payable:
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Credits ($500 credits is available to Singaporeans aged 25 and above)
Balance Course Fees Payable AFTER SkillsFuture Credits:
- Refreshments: A water dispenser (hot & cold) is available. No meals provided.
- Singapore Shopping Centre, 190 Clemenceau Ave Singapore 239924 (Nearest MRT – Dhoby Ghaut Exit B)
- 0930 – 1830 (Saturday)
- Multiple Dates available. Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Drop us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours (10am to 7pm), 6844 3935
The venue is
Singapore Shopping Centre
190 Clemenceau Ave
The actual room used will depend on the number of students. We will inform you the room unit number 1 week before the course date via email.
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 1 week advance notice by Email & SMS.
Yes, tickets are transferable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.