Digital Marketing and SEO
- Do you want to know how British Airways used SOSTAC Modeling to win 14 awards in 2016?
- Do you want to know the secret behind ALS Association’s 440 million views Ice Bucket Challenge that generated over US$115 million income through social media alone?
- Do you want to learn how SgCarMart generates over 3 million visitors per month through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
If you answered yes to any of these, join us at our Digital Marketing Masterclass as we answer all these questions & show you exactly how to plan strategically to make the most of your digital marketing campaigns–regardless of the platform.
This 2 day Digital Marketing Masterclass is suitable for Manager & above personnel who wish to have an overview of Digital Marketing within their organization. The course will cover digital marketing strategy, social media marketing & Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This course is for individuals with prior marketing knowledge & experience. For beginner courses, check out our Marketing Excellence Courses.
Digital Marketing Workshop Learning Outcome
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of digital marketing & its sales funnels
- Comprehensively understand social media, in terms of policy, engagement, management & monitoring
- Appreciate SEO & be able to formulate a long term & sustainable digital marketing strategy
- Integrate multiple channels to formulate a comprehensive and efficient digital marketing strategy
Digital Marketing Masterclass Curriculum Overview
1. Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Customer Lifecycle
- Sales & Marketing Funnel Design
- Leaks in Traditional Marketing Funnels
- Tools & Techniques to bridge gaps
- Social Media Integration Techniques (Monitoring/Listening, Engagement, Policy & Management)
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Branding – How Do They View Me?
2. Digital Marketing Strategic Planning
- Conducting a Situational Analysis (Where are you now?)
- Charting Objectives
- Defining Strategy based on existing toolset & resources
- Refining Tactics & venturing into new spaces
- Defining Actionable steps to achieve goals
- Setting up systems to measure & report on key KPIs
- The 90 Day Plan: Tactical Planning
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course
- Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Is Necessary
- How People Interact With Search Engines
- How Search Engines Work
- Keyword Research for SEO
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization – Google Friendly Page
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization Growing Links
- SEO Tools & Services
- SEO Myths & Misconceptions
- Measuring & Tracking SEO Success
- 90 Day SEO Roadmap
- SEO Vendor Selection
- Negative SEO & Prevention
Digital Marketing Masterclass Benefits
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 Year FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
- Original Price: $2499
- Early Bird Price: $1699
- PIC Eligible by IRAS
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Digital Marketing Experience : 9+ Years
Education : 1st Class Honours, Bachelor Degree , NUS
Trainer For : MasterClass
Principal Consultant for clients including Philips Electronics), Public Service Commission (PSC), Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), National Environment Agency (NEA), MINDEF, and many others. He has spoken on various topics on digital marketing including admissions marketing for PEIs, alumni relations for IHLs, platform marketing for the publishing and automotive industry. Eugene is a certified Professional Internet Marketer (PIM) and a Google certified Adwords and Analytics Professional.
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.