Digital Marketing and SEO
Learn how to drive highly targetted traffic from Google and Facebook to your website without having to go through an agency with “Hands-on” practical training class!
- Learn the truth behind digital marketing by exploring the fundamentals & industry-specific best practices
- Discover how 197 clients use our lead generation system to consistently generate leads for their businesses
- Do you want to learn how SgCarMart generates over 3 million visitors per month through Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
If you answered yes to any of these, join us for our 2 Days Digital Marketing & SEO class as we answer all these questions & show you exactly how to execute a lead generation campaign online.
This 2-day Digital Marketing & SEO is suitable for personnel without prior marketing experience. The course will cover Facebook & Google Advertising as well as Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Please bring along your Laptop for both days for “Hands-on” Exercises
Digital Marketing & SEO Learning Outcome
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Design & create a “Grade A” landing page based on worldwide accepted principles
- Create, Manage & Optimize an AdWords Campaign
- Create, Manage & Optimize a Facebook Campaign
- Perform Keyword Research to identify what keywords to target on Google
- Perform on-page optimisation on a website
- Build links through link building campaigns
- Analyze competitor website for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) opportunities
Digital Marketing & SEO Curriculum Overview
1. Day One – Facebook & Google Advertising
- The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Funnel
- 5 elements of a “Grade A” landing page
- Crafting a Unique USP
- Choosing the appropriate media for your landing page
- Highlighting benefits, NOT features
- Using Social Proofing techniques to convert fans to advocates
- Designing the “perfect” Call-To-Action
- Google AdWords Account Setup
- Account Management & Organization
- Using Google Keyword Planner to analyze competitors & optimize campaigns
- Writing Optimized Ads that lead to conversions
- Advanced Strategies: Display Advertising, Conversion Tracking, CRM Integration
- Facebook Page Management
- Methods to reach your audience
- Defining an ideal target audience
- Choosing the right Ad Format
- Using human psychology to write high performing Facebook Ads
- Advanced strategies: Custom & Lookalike Audiences
2. Day Two – Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training Course
- Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Is Necessary
- How People Interact With Search Engines
- How Search Engines Work
- Keyword Research for SEO
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization – Google Friendly Page
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization Growing Links
- SEO Tools & Services
- SEO Myths & Misconceptions
- Measuring & Tracking SEO Success
- 90 Day SEO Roadmap
- SEO Vendor Selection
- Negative SEO & Prevention
Digital Marketing & SEO Training Benefits
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 Year FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
- 1 Hour Personal Consultation for specific company use case
- PIC Eligible by IRAS
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Digital Marketing Experience : 9+ Years
Education : 1st Class Honours, Bachelor Degree , NUS
Trainer For : MasterClass
Principal Consultant for clients including Philips Electronics), Public Service Commission (PSC), Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), National Environment Agency (NEA), MINDEF, and many others. He has spoken on various topics on digital marketing including admissions marketing for PEIs, alumni relations for IHLs, platform marketing for the publishing and automotive industry. Eugene is a certified Professional Internet Marketer (PIM) and a Google certified Adwords and Analytics Professional.
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.