DropShipping – Shopify E-commerce Course (Hands-On Training)
The drop-shipping eCommerce course is run monthly on a Saturday. Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
1 Day DropShipping – Shopify E-Commerce (Hands-On Training)
Dropshipping allows you to setup your own eCommerce website in 1 day while holding ZERO inventory. Manufacturers will ship directly for you!
Create your own drop-shipping e-commerce shop with at least 20 products in just 1 day without actually holding any inventory. Learn how manufacturers can directly drop ship the products to your customers on your behalf.
In 2017, retail e-commerce sales worldwide amounted to 2.3 trillion US dollars and e-retail revenues are projected to grow to 4.88 trillion US dollars in 2021
- Learn how to source for niche products from trusted suppliers
- Learn how to make profit without holding any stock or inventory, ever!
- Learn how to fully automate your dropshipping ecommerce business to free up time for your friends & family
- Learn how to exponentially scale your business towards the 6-figure passive income you’ve always dreamt about
- Sell your products to customers in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Japan without risk?
- Learn from someone credible? (Our Trainer graduated from NUS and is ACTA Certified by WDA)
Join us for this 1-day eCommerce drop-shipping course to learn where & how to setup your first Shopify DropShipping store and start earning profits within 48 hours.
- Laptop– Participants are required to bring their own internet enabled laptop for hands-on exercises
- Google Chrome & Gmail Account
Drop-shipping Course Learning Outcome
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct Niche & Product Selection
- Find trustworthy suppliers for your products
- Setup a fully functional & optimized Shopify store
- Automate their eCommerce business
Drop-shipping Course Curriculum Overview
Module 1: Introduction to Drop-shipping eCommerce Course
- Overview of the eCommerce Landscape
- Differences between DropShipping & Selling on MarketPlaces
Module 2: Niche & Product Selection
- Brainstorming for product ideas
- Niche Selection
- Free software to spy on competitors in Marketplaces
- Pricing Considerations
- FREE Product Niche Ideas List
Module 3: Essential Accounts
- Must Have Software to reduce your costs even more
- Registering a Domain Name
- Registering for a Shopify Account (1st month free! *)
- Setting up a business email
Module 4: Setting up your Shopify Dropshipping Store
- Setting up the backend (Payments, Checkouts, Shipping etc.)
- 8 Crucial Pages your store needs
- Creating a buyer psychology centric store navigation
- Using html templates to create pages in seconds
Module 5: Introduction to Oberlo Dropshipping Plugin
- Setting up Oberlo & Linking your Shopify Drop-shipping Store
- Automating Price Settings
- Secret Software to speed up your setup by hours
- Adding Products to Oberlo
- Editing Product Variants in Oberlo
- Importing Products to Shopify
- SEO Management
Module 6: Shopify Themes & Design (Advanced)
- Selecting a Shopify Theme
- Editing your Shopify Theme
- Enhancing User Experience – Typography, Colors & Layouts
- Creating Customer Loyalty – Email Marketing
- Increasing Sales through clever wordings
- Creating Discount Codes
- Best Shopify Apps to boost Sales
- Building the Reputation of your Shopify Dropshipping Store
- Trade Secret: Earn Commission for each item you sell
Module 7: Facebook Marketing
- Introduction to Facebook Advertising
- Selecting a Marketing Objective
- Laser Focused Ad Targeting
- Budgeting for Ad Spend
- Best Ad Formats for eCommerce Dropshipping Stores
- Creating your first Facebook Ad
- Advanced Audience Targeting
Module 8: Bonus Dropshipping eCommerce Content
- Creating Collections on Shopify Drop-shipping Store
- Using FOMO: Cart Countdown Timers
- Choosing which products to promote
- Product Splitting on Oberlo
- Graphic & Logo Design
- Print-on-Demand Businesses
- 1 Month FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 x Free Refresher Course. Attend the course again within 3 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. You will need to register in advance and it is subjected to availability.
To play our part in reducing plastic, only softcopy of Certificates will be provided as of Aug 2018. Every little bit counts in saving our environment for our children.
Full Course Fees Payable:
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Credits ($500 credits is available to Singaporeans aged 25 and above)
- This course is UTAP eligible. All NTUC members can enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee up to $250/year.
For further information
UTAP Enquiries : 6213 8008
Website / FAQ : Click here
Balance Course Fees Payable AFTER SkillsFuture Credits:
- Refreshments: A water dispenser (hot & cold) is available. No meals provided.
- If your company is sponsoring you for training. You would get $100 off by submitting your application for training grant (via SkillsConnect Portal). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- #07-07 – 61 Ubi Ave 2 Automobile Megamart Singapore 408898 (1 Min Walk from Ubi MRT)
- 0930 – 1730 (Saturday)
- Multiple Dates available. Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Drop us an email, email@example.com or call us during office hours (10am to 7pm), 6844 3935
The venue is
Singapore Shopping Centre
190 Clemenceau Ave
The actual room used will depend on the number of students. We will inform you the room unit number 1 week before the course date via email.
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 1 week advance notice by Email & SMS.
Yes, tickets are transferable (Except SkillsFuture Payment Tickets). You can transfer your ticket with a minimum 1 week notice.
Full refunds will be made for cancellation done at least 1 month prior to the initial start date of the course. For course cancellation less than 1 month, fees are non-refundable however the student can choose to switch to a different course.
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.