Google’s Official Marketing Course for Marketing Professionals 401 is the 4th part of a 5 part course by Google designed for individuals who are interested to be professional Google Marketers.
We’ll help you to make the most of Google’s tools, so you can grow your business and reach your goals.
1. Introduction to Mobile App Analytics
- Welcome to the course
- Marketing and analysis tools
- App revenue models
- Starting with a measurement plan
- Tools to set up tracking
2. Attracting New Users
- Acquisition channels
- Acquisition reports
- High-value users
- Segmentation and user attributes
3. Measuring behavior
- Behavior reports overview
- Screen tracking
- Event tracking
- Custom dimensions and metrics tracking
- Enhanced Ecommerce tracking
4. Increasing revenue
- Identifying roadblocks to revenue
- Re-engaging existing users
- Remarketing to new and existing users
- Course Summary
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for
as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact
us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.