Google’s Official Marketing Course for Marketing Professionals 501 is the last part of a 5 part course by Google designed for individuals who are interested to be professional Google Marketers.
We’ll help you to make the most of Google’s tools, so you can grow your business and reach your goals.
In this course, we would cover the following:
1. Starting out with Google Tag Manager
- Course Introduction
- Start with a measurement plan
- Develop a tag implementation strategy
- Tag Manager overview
2. Setting up Google Tag Manager
- Install the Google Analytics tag
- Set up a GA Property variable
- Set up cross-domain tracking
- Understand the Data Layer
3. Collecting data using the Data Layer, variables, and events
- Pass static values into Custom Dimensions
- Pass dynamic values into Custom Metrics
- Track events with variables
4. Using additional tags for marketing and remarketing
- Set up AdWords conversion tracking
- Set up Dynamic Remarketing
- Course Review
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for
as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact
us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.