Privacy awareness training for social media is an online privacy training course for employers, recruiters, HR managers and supervisors on digital workplace surveillance, employee monitoring and employee privacy rights.
- Workplace privacy issues surrounding employee use of personal social networking accounts
- Employers’ rights to investigate social media misconduct, both on-duty and off
- How to ethically monitor your employees smartphones, tablet and computer use
- Risks of conducting a social media employee background check
- Instances where employers can override the Social Media Privacy Protection Act
Learn about Internet Privacy & Personal Privacy Rights of Employees
Social media is blurring the boundaries between public and private, and making it more challenging than ever to maintain oversight and respect your employees’ personal privacy rights. Learn best practices for using social media for pre employment screening, This course is appropriate for HR Managers, recruiters and anyone else who manages or supervises employees. Marginalize invasion of privacy risks of employee monitoring software.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Common Law Privacy
- Employer Monitoring
- Monitoring Employee Profiles
- Monitoring PCs & Smartphones
- Job Applicant Screening
- Employer Investigations
- Social Media Privacy Laws
- Case Study: Password Protection Law
- Employer Liability Review
- Closing Statement
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.