Training Date(s) : Course will run on the last Saturday & Sunday each month (except for Public Holidays). Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
2 Days Qoo10, Lazada and Carousell E-Commerce
Many have already turned to eCommerce to secure a secondary income source for themselves. Qoo10 gets over 8 million visitors per month, while Lazada & Carousell combine for another 8 million.
- Learn how to source for cheap products overseas that you can resell for over 100% profit!
- Learn how to use secret software to check how much other sellers are earning online!
- Learn how to ship overseas items back to Singapore for as low as $2.99 Flat Fee!
Join us for this 2 day eCommerce course to learn where & how to source for products that will sell on these 3 platforms to earn yourself a second source of income.
- Laptop – Participants are required to bring their own internet enabled laptop for hands-on exercises
- Qoo10, Lazada & Taobao Accounts – As this is a “hands-on” course, you will need your own Account BEFORE the start of the training. For Qoo10 you will need to top-up 10,000 Q-Cash (S$ 100) before you can register your store. They also require your scanned NRIC and Bank information. Q-Cash is used in Qoo10 for sellers to purchase marketing opportunities. For step by step instructions, please visit https://conversion-hub.com/clients/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=169
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand The Current Landscape, Trends & Opportunities For eCommerce
- Source for products that will sell well
- Have the skills & techniques to sell products on Qoo10, Lazada & Carousell
- Tackle the unique challenges of eCommerce to scale their business into a full time income
Module 1: eCommerce Overview
- Current landscape
- “Secrets” to getting rich on eCommerce
- Hidden figures of success (the numbers behind a successful eCommerce operation)
- Nike shoe anatomy price breakdown
Module 2: Introduction to Qoo10
- Why sell on Qoo10
- Managing your expectations
- Understanding your competition
- Navigating the Qoo10 site
- Creating a seller account
Module 3: List your product
- Create a product page
- What makes a good product photo
- Writing the copy for your product page
- Creating a policy for your shop
- Hyperlink and other cool stuff
- Optional tab and inventory management
Module 4: Shipping Setup
- Introduction to general shipping service
- How to ship your products
- Delivery & status updates
- Return and refund
Module 5: Payment
- Settlement function
- Check account breakdown
- Understand tax invoice
Module 6: Customer service
- Understand Qoo10 customer service policy
- Qpost APP
- Customer service do’s and don’t’s
- Managing your reviews
Module 7: Introduction to Lazada
- Why sell on Lazada?
- Navigating the Lazada site
- Creating a seller account
Module 8: Selling on Lazada
- Listing your products (Single/mass uploads)
- Setting the right price
- Managing Stock effectively
- Creating Content (Maximize visual appeal)
- Shipping & packing to leverage the logistics providers available)
- Lazada Marketing Campaigns: Promotion tool & ongoing marketing
- Payments & Fees
- Lazada’s Fulfillment Service
- Agreements & policies for sellers
Module 9: Selling on Carousell
- Listing your products
- Building a brand
- Managing stock
Module 10: Bonus eCommerce Content
- The problem with Multiple platforms
- The problem with Packaging
- The problem with Low Barrier to Entry
- The problem with White Labeling
- The problem with Marketing (Video SEO on a budget)
- The problem with Product Selection (Bought Vs Sold)
- The problem with Sustainability (branding like Apple)
- 1 Month FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
- Free S$75 Google Adword Voucher for new Singapore accounts sign up
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 x Free Refresher Course. Attend the course again within 3 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. You will need to register in advance and it is subjected to availability.
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Approved by WDA
- PIC Eligible by IRAS
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Drop us an email, email@example.com or call us during office hours (10am to 7pm), 6844 3935
The venue is
Singapore Shopping Centre
190 Clemenceau Ave
The Annex, #04-01
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 1 week advance notice by Email & SMS.
Yes, tickets are transferable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.