Qoo10, Lazada and Carousell E-commerce Course Singapore
2 Days Qoo10, Lazada, Carousell & Drop-Shipping E-Commerce Course Singapore (Hands-On Training )
This training is conducted Live by a Course Certified Trainer using Webex.
You would be able to attend the live training from the comfort of your home. You can also “Hands-on” on your own computer at the same time and ask the trainer any questions you may have.
- No.1 Ecommerce Training Program
- 300+ Positive Google Review
- Course is 100% SkillsFuture Claimable
- FREE 3 Months Refresher Live Training
- FREE 3 Months Access to 440 minutes of video recordings and 18 PDF Slides for you to print and reference 24/7
The benefits of our Online Live Training Program:
- Not just 1 but up to 3 Months FREE Refresher Live Training.
You can join our training session every month for 3 months! If you have questions and clarification, you can always ask our trainer in the training session.
- 3 months FREE access to our recorded training videos and PDFs.
You can revisit at your own pace 24/7 if you miss something out during the training session or print it out for easy reference.
- Clear view of training even if you are seated behind!
In the past, if you are seated behind, it may be difficult to see what the trainer is doing on screen. For WebEx live training, The Trainer would also be able to do live demo directly on your computer and you can “Hands-on” directly as you observe, providing a better overall learning experience.
- Convenience from the safety and comfort of your home.
With just an internet enabled computer and headset, you can attend the class from your own home even in pyjamas.
- Because of the CoVID -19 Situation eCommerce is growing even more rapidly. You should ride the wave while it is rising. There is now an emerging first mover advantage.
What You Can Learn From Us?
(A) Learn how to appear top on Qoo10 Home Page.
(B) Learn how to get your products listed TOP on Qoo10 and even get Qoo10 to Pay you for it!
(C) Learn how to calculate your profit margins.
Many have already turned to eCommerce to secure a secondary income /revenue source for themselves or their company. Qoo10 gets over 8 million visitors per month, while Lazada & Carousell combine for another 8 million.
- Do you want to learn how to run your own eCommerce Business from a Qoo10 Power Seller?
- Do you have a dream beyond Qoo10? We are also a Top Seller on Lazada & Shopee!
- Do you want to learn how we became a Power Seller in less than 8 months?
- Do you want to learn how to source HOT SELLING products that people want?
- Do you want to sell your products to customers in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Japan without risk?
- Do you want to learn from someone credible? (Our Trainer graduated from NUS and is ACTA Certified by WDA)
Join us for this 2 day eCommerce course to learn where & how to source for products that will sell on these 3 platforms to earn yourself a second source of income or revenue for your company.
- Laptop – Participants are required to have their own internet enabled laptop for hands-on exercises
- Qoo10, Lazada & Taobao Accounts – As this is a “hands-on” course, we strongly encourage you to create your own Account before the start of the training. During the training, a practice account will be provided to you. For step by step instructions, please visit https://conversion-hub.com/clients/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=169
Ecommerce Course Singapore Learning Outcome
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand The Current Landscape, Trends & Opportunities For eCommerce
- Source for products that will sell well
- Have the skills & techniques to sell products on Qoo10, Lazada & Carousell
- Tackle the unique challenges of eCommerce to scale their business into a full time income
- Hope to drop ship products directly to customers
- How to sell on Qoo10
- How to sell on Lazada
ECommerce Course Singapore Curriculum Overview
Module 1: eCommerce Marketplaces
- How to estimate a website’s traffic using web tools
- Comparing the Top C2C/P2P Apps and largest eCommerce MarketPlaces
Module 2: Choosing an eCommerce Platform
- Understanding product offering across eCommerce MarketPlaces
- Comparing Seller Commissions across eCommerce MarketPlaces
- Visitor Demographics and Visitor Traffic Comparison
Module 3: Product Research (Hands-On Training)
- Uncover Opportunities in Google Searches
- Local Community or Product Review Sites
- Discovering Trends
- What goes viral on Social Media
- eCommerce Best Sellers
Module 4: Product Sourcing (Hands-On Training)
- Internet Search
- Social Media
- Trade Fairs
Module 5: Selling on Lazada (Hands-On Training)
- How to sell on Lazada
- Listing your products (Single/mass uploads)
- Setting the right price
- Managing Stock effectively
- Creating Content (Maximize visual appeal)
- Shipping & packing to leverage the logistics providers available)
- Lazada Marketing Campaigns: Promotion tool & ongoing marketing
- Payments & Fees
- Lazada’s Fulfillment Service
- Agreements & policies for sellers
Module 6: Product Listing on Qoo10 (Hands-On Training)
- How to sell on Qoo10
- Create a product page
- What makes a good product photo
- Writing the copy for your product page
- Creating a policy for your shop
- Hyperlink and other cool stuff
- Optional tab and inventory management
- Introduction to general shipping service
- How to ship your products
- Delivery & status updates
- Return and refund
- Promotions on Qoo10
Module 7: Selling on Carousell (Hands-On Training)
- Listing your products
- Building a brand
- Managing stock
Ecommerce Course Singapore Benefits
- 3 Months Access to 440 minutes of video recordings and 18 PDF Slides for you to print and reference 24/7
- Free S$75 Google Adword Voucher for new Singapore accounts sign up
- Certificate of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- 1 x Free Refresher Course for Hands-on Training. Attend the course again within 3 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. You will need to register in advance and it is subjected to availability.
- 3 Months Free Refresher for Online Live Training. You can join our training session every month for 3 months! If you have questions and clarification, you can always ask our trainer in the training session.
To play our part in reducing plastic, only softcopy of Ecommerce Course Singapore Certificates will be provided as of Aug 2018. Every little bit counts in saving our environment for our children.
Full Course Fees Payable:
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Credits ($500 credits is available to Singaporeans aged 25 and above)
- This course is UTAP eligible. All NTUC members can enjoy 50% *unfunded course fee up to $250/year.
For further information
UTAP Enquiries : 6213 8008
Website / FAQ : Click here
- Corporate Sponsored Employees : If your company is sponsoring you for training. You would get 75% off by submitting your application for training grant (via SkillsConnect Portal). Email email@example.com for details.
Balance Course Fees Payable AFTER SkillsFuture Credits:
- Online via Webex Meeting
- 0930 – 1730 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Multiple Dates available. Kindly click the sign up button below and select your date(s) under workshop title.
Digital Marketing Masterclass Reviews
“The trainers offered key insights which would probably require expensive failures or weeks of online research to learn. I loved the SEO course tools and resources recommended, things which only ‘insiders’ used or knew.”
Cindy Anatasia, Partnership Manager, SecretLab
“I never knew how much thought had to go into a digital marketing strategy. Now I realize that we have been just following trends without having a clear direction. Thank you Conversion Hub for opening my eyes to see the bigger picture!”
Chua Yong, Founder, Sharistry
“The guys at Conversion Hub came prepared with tons of digital marketing case studies & industry experience that put my existing website SEO problems into perspective & allowed me to look ahead to 2017 with more confidence.”
Calvin Fong, Wine Importer & Retailer
Drop us an email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us during office hours (10am to 7pm), 6844 3935
The venue is
Singapore Shopping Centre
190 Clemenceau Ave
The actual room used will depend on the number of students. We will inform you the room unit number 1 week before the course date via email.
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 1 week advance notice by Email & SMS.
Yes, tickets are transferable (Except SkillsFuture Payment Tickets). You can transfer your ticket with a minimum 1 week notice.
Full refunds will be made for cancellation done at least 1 month prior to the initial start date of the course. For course cancellation less than 1 month, fees are non-refundable however the student can choose to switch to a different course.
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.