This 1- day Search Engine Optimization Course was developed in partnership with sgCarMart.com. sgCarMart is Singapore’s Leading automotive website, attracting over 3 Million visitors each month. The course will cover practical white hat SEO strategies that you can apply to any website that will bring it top on Google. It also shares industry insights on some of the black hat SEO strategies that are being used in the industry.
This SEO course will include group collaboration work and individual hands-on practices to help you retain knowledge.
- Learn the truth behind how people sell thousands of links on fiverr for just $5
- Hands-on On-Page Optimization on a WordPress Site
- Receive a guide to Google’s 200 Ranking Factors
This course is for individuals without prior marketing knowledge.
You are required to bring a laptop for hands-on session and expected to have basic computer knowledge. (Tablets and smartphones are not recommended as an alternative to a laptop)
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners, freelancers, sales professionals who want to generate MORE SALES AND LEADS effectively using Search Engine Optimisation Techniques (SEO)
- Current or aspiring marketers who want to gain a strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Any other professionals who want to expand their skill-set by picking up Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how users interact with search engines
- Perform Keyword Research to identify what keywords to target on Google
- Perform on-page optimisation on a website
- Build links through link building campaigns
- Analyze competitor website for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) opportunities
1. Why SEO Is Necessary
- Why SEO is important from both a business and marketing perspective
2. How People Interact With Search Engines
- How users read content online
- How users search through Google
- Marketer’s survey on SEO ROI across digital marketing channels
3. How Search Engines Work
- Google’s Matt Cutts explaining how Search Engine works
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors
4. Keyword Research
- Best Practices on what keywords to optimise for SEO
- Researching for High Volume Keyword Terms
- Hands-On Practice – Google Keyword Research
5. On-Page Optimisation – Google Friendly Page
- Understanding Google Search Bots and their limitations
- Understanding Anchor Text
- Learn the importance of Title, Meta Keywords , Alt Text and Keyword Density
- Hands-On Practice – On-Page Optimisation
6. Off-Page Optimisation Growing Links
- Learn about the importance of Page Rank and it’s current alternatives
- Stay updated with the latest algorithm changes by Google – Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird
- Hands-On Practice – Checking the difficulty to outrank a competitor
7. Search Engine Tools & Services
- Appreciate the existence of robot.txt, sitemaps and Rel=”canonical”
8. Search Engine Myths & Misconceptions
9. Measuring & Tracking SEO Success
- Search Engine Share of Referring Visits
- Conversion Rate by Search Query Term/Phrase
10. 90 Day SEO Roadmap
11. SEO Vendor Selection
12. Negative SEO & Prevention
BLENDED LEARNING – 1 Month FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
1 x Free Refresher Course. Attend the course again within 3 months to refresh/reinforce your knowledge. You will need to register in advance and it is subjected to availability and minimum class size.
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
- Certification of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- FREE $75 Google Adword coupon Valid when you spend $25 *
- Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
- Google 200 Ranking Factors Resource Guide
- Course Slides (PDF)
Disclaimer: Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition.
- Original Price: $500
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Approved by WDA
- PIC Eligible by IRAS
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Digital Marketing Experience : 2+ Years
Education : Bachelor Degree , NUS
Trainer For : Marketing Excellence
Abraham enjoys helping companies craft digital marketing strategies and runs campaigns to generate sales and leads for their businesses. He has work with clients such as PUB in marketing , reaching over 80,000 people. He graduated from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Life Sciences. He has a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and is TESOL certified. His expertise lies in ensuring each training session is interactive, informative and innovative.
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 2 days notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 2 weeks prior to the start date. There is a 3 month expiry for period of transfer (by you).
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.