Social Media for Healthcare Marketing is a comprehensive, self-paced social media training course for individual and group health plans, health care clearinghouses and other health care providers who transmits health information electronically. Learn HIPAA compliance for social media.
- Advantages and benefits of social media communications to health care professionals
- Business case for effective, responsible social media use in the medical workplace
- Who and what is covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule
- Permitted disclosures, the minimum necessary requirement and rules on endorsements
- Examples of HIPAA violations resulting in fines from Dept. of Health & Human Services
Social Media for Healthcare Marketing
The course is made up of training video lessons and tutorials and social media strategist Vanessa McGrady, who works at one of the largest health care providers in the US. Each lesson is followed by an assessment question to record and certify knowledge transfer. This course is AICC and SCORM compliant.
You can start taking Social Media for Healthcare Marketing online right now.
In this course, we would cover the following:
- Intro Lecture: Social Media for Health Care
- Business Case: Why Use Social Media?
- Official v. Personal Social Media Sites
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule: Overview
- Who Is Covered by the HIPAA Privacy Rule?
- What Is Covered By The Privacy Rule?
- Permitted v. Authorizes Uses
- Limiting Uses & Notice to Patient
- Patients/Clients and Social Media
- The HIPAA Security Rule
- Risk Management Escalation Procedures
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.