This one day workshop will provide you with the skills and best practice approaches to successfully design, create and manage your own wordpress site–for business or for leisure.
Participants need to have basic working knowledge of a computer and interner browsers (Google chrome is suggested, although not compulsory)
Who should attend?
Those who are new to website design and development and want to develop the skills to build highly functionable and accessible website or blogs. If you have your own business or wish to start one, you will need a landing page or a website, this course will benefit you too!
- Install and Setup of WordPress
- Design and Build professional websites
- WordPress Blogging Techniques
- Basic SEO to boost traffic
- Basic Google Analytics to track traffic
- Customizing WordPress themes
- Using WordPress Plugins (e.g. CNS, blogging, e-Commerce etc)
-Getting Started (Install, setup, configure)
-Content (Posts, pages, CMS, Links, Tags, Media)
-Blogging with WordPress
-Getting discovered (SEO, Social Media)
-Customizing WordPress (Plugins & Themes)
-Wordpress Administration (dashboard, permissions, user roles, best practices)
-Domain & Hosting (choosing the right plan)
-Backing up website (Duplicator)
24/7 Complimentary Online Access WordPress Online Course worth $88, Over 100 minutes of Step By Step Training Videos, Mind Maps and Cheat Sheets
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
• Certification of Completion By Conversion Hub Marketing – A SPH Associate Company
• FREE Google Account Setup Voucher by Google’s Adwords Specialist worth $500
• FREE $75 Google Adword coupon (T&Cs apply)
• Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
• Exclusive discounts for Conversion Hub Academy worth over $100 (access to over 20 online courses)
Disclaimer : Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.
WHY WE ARE THE TRAINER OF CHOICE?
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAY!
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Individuals : $299
Small Groups (2-4 pax): $269
Large Groups (5+ pax): $255
* PIC Grant Eligible . For details please see https://goo.gl/4cFiJy
- You will need to bring your own laptop to the class and installed with latest Google Chrome browser. Please remember your laptop power supply too!
- Classes will be conducted in English
- Lunch is NOT provided. We will show you where the good stuff is and you can cherry pick!
Contact Details :
1. Will this course cover basic task like account creation and setup?
Yes. To expedite the process, do try to have an existing (& functional) email account which you will need to sign up for a WordPress Account.
2. I don’t know any coding, is that okay?
Yes! That’s perfectly fine. We’ll be covering some basics but you won’t need coding if your intention is to build a functioning and professional website. Coding knowledge is a bonus not a pre-requisite.
3. Will I be able to continue asking questions after the training?
Yes definitely, in fact, we have https://conversion-hub.com/community/question-and-answer for all our attendees to continue getting to interact among themselves easily and ask questions when help needed.
1. Where can I contact you with any questions?
You can contact us by e-mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Will my venue change?
Depending on the number of sign-ups, we reserve the right to change our event venue. In such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email, SMS, and Phone.
For our venue at Lion Building Block D (Nearest MRT: MacPherson)
3. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable. Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
5. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 5 people to proceed. In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class.