Google & Facebook Advertising
Venue & Training Dates (s) : #07-07 – 61 Ubi Ave 2 Automobile Megamart Singapore 408898 (1 Min Walk from Ubi MRT)
The course is run quarterly on a weekday (Thur/Fri). Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
Learn how to drive highly targetted traffic from Google and Facebook to your website without having to go through an agency with “Hands-on” practical training class!
- Learn the truth behind digital marketing by exploring the fundamentals & industry specific best practices
- Discover how 197 clients use our lead generation system to consistently generate leads for their businesses
This course is for individuals without prior marketing knowledge. This is a course designed for beginners.
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners, freelancers, sales professionals who want to generate MORE SALES AND LEADS effectively using Facebook and Google ads
- Current or aspiring marketers who want to gain a strong knowledge of Facebook and Google Adwords marketing
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to learn how to supercharge the growth of your future business using digital marketing
- Any other professionals who want to expand their skill-set by picking up Facebook and Google Adwords marketing
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Replicate the Conversion Hub Lead Generation Model for themselves
- Design & create a “Grade A” landing page based on worldwide accepted principles
- Create, Manage & Optimize an AdWords Campaign
- Create, Manage & Optimize a Facebook Campaign
a. Lead Capture: Landing Pages (Hands On)
- The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Funnel
- 5 elements of a “Grade A” landing page
- Crafting a Unique USP
- Choosing the appropriate media for your landing page
- Highlighting benefits, NOT features
- Using Social Proofing techniques to convert fans to advocates
- Designing the “perfect” Call-To-Action
b. Traffic Generation: Google AdWords (Hands On)
- Google AdWords Account Setup
- Account Management & Organization
- Using Google Keyword Planner to analyze competitors & optimize campaigns
- Writing Optimized Ads that lead to conversions
- Advanced Strategies: Display Advertising, Conversion Tracking, CRM Integration
c. Traffic Generation: Facebook Advertising (Hands On)
- Facebook Page Management
- Methods to reach your audience
- Defining an ideal target audience
- Choosing the right Ad Format
- Using human psychology to write high performing Facebook Ads
- Advanced strategies: Custom & Lookalike Audiences
BLENDED LEARNING – 1 Month FREE Access to Conversion Hub’s Digital Resource Vault, featuring over 40 E-learning courses, 500+ Videos, Proprietary SEO Databases & PR Distribution Lists (worth US$2576)
OVER $1,000 WORTH OF EXCLUSIVE BONUSES
- Certification of Completion in partnership with a SPH Associate Company
- FREE $75 Google Adword coupon Valid when you spend $25 *
- Exclusive discounts for digital marketing services worth up to $500
- Google AdWords Resource Guide
- Facebook Advertising Resource Guide
- Course Slides (PDF)
Disclaimer: Coupon use subjected to Google Coupon’s Terms & Condition. All printing will be done in black and white.
To play our part in reducing plastic, only softcopy of Certificates will be provided as of Aug 2018. Every little bit counts in saving our environment for our children.
Full Course Fees Payable:
- 100% Claimable under SkillsFuture Credits ($500 credits is available to Singaporeans aged 25 and above)
Balance Course Fees Payable AFTER SkillsFuture Credits:
- Refreshments: A water dispenser (hot & cold) is available. No meals provided.
- #07-07 – 61 Ubi Ave 2 , Automobile Megamart Singapore 408898 (1 Min walk from Ubi MRT)
- 0930 – 1730 (1 Day – Weekday)
- Multiple Dates available. Kindly scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select your desired training dates.
“I am a IT professional specializing in WordPress development. A lot of customers are asking me for internet marketing services. I am still a beginner at internet marketing so I’m speaking from that perspective but the lessons are easy to follow and understand. The content is expertly organized and contains fantastic, easy to implement actions to increase a website’s online presence. I can’t wait to up my business my offering internet marketing services.”
Choon Hong, Founder of Mimzo Solutions
“I’m fairly new to internet marketing and so I deeply appreciate the detail explanations given during the course. I also like the PDF downloads, as whenever I started to feel a little overwhelmed with all the new information, I can easily print out the materials to go back through it at a later date. It is a great course at an affordable price. Thank you! ”
Henry Seah, Founder sgCarMart
“I love the practical hands on how to do marketing. I work with agencies a lot during the course of my work and understanding these internet marketing basics allow me to better communicate with them.”
Linda Teo, Head of Marketing
Soumik Chakraborty has over 10 years of digital marketing experience. He has worked and/or ran campaigns for Streetdirectory, MDIS, Ogilvy (Unilever, Nestle, IBM, Guinness, Cathay, SingTel) American Express- launched Cards, Mothercare- launched eCommerce Platform, Mindchamps, German European School, Dassault Systemes, NTUC Learning, UEX, 8I Investments & more. Work ranges from training to implementations, launches, installs, ROI, acquisitions through various platforms and more through Digital/Online Marketing including Mobile Apps.
He is a Lecturer at James Cook University Singapore teaching Managing Brand and Consumer marketing.
He has trained and taught over 1,500 corporates and students.
Over the years he has done hands-on SEO, Social Media Marketing, AdWords, Content Marketing, eCommerce strategy-launch-implementation, Email Marketing, mobile app marketing, programmatic, DSP and more. All geared towards performance and effective reaching of KPIs.
He has an MBA, with numerous marketing and branding certifications including Google AdWords, Analytics & Mobile certification.
He has been featured on Asian Entrepreneur Portals and Huffington Post and also a tech contributor and writer for many sites. He is a published author on Facebook: Community Management, Ads, and Crisis Management with books on Kindle and Amazon sites.
His training is not just theoretical, but filled with live case studies and practical insights.
Our address is 61 Ubi Ave 2, #07-07, Singapore 408898. Parking is available at the venue. The nearest MRTs are MacPherson (Circle Line) or Eunos (East-West Line).
Depending on the number of sign ups, the venue might change. Under such circumstances, we will provide at least 3 days advance notice by Email & SMS (if you have left your number during registration).
Yes, tickets are transferrable (you can change the date with minimum 1 week notice, any shorter period will be considered on a case-by-case basis). Tickets are fully refundable if a refund request is made at least 1 month prior to the start date.
You can either print your ticket or show it on your mobile device. We only need the QR code or proof of identification to check you into our system.
Yes, we require at least 6 participants to proceed. In the event there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than one week before the event.